Monday, August 31, 2009

What a weekend!


Morning all. On Friday night I drove to Wanganui to shoot Amie and Teelle's wedding on the Saturday. We had a great day and the weather was 20 degrees and sunny, something that made Aime very happy indeed. After an 11 hour wedding shoot, I drove back to H Town, arriving back in my own bed by 1am.


We then needed to get up at 6.15am for the 7 aside Rugby Tournament in Tokoroa in which Peachgrove Intermediate were participating and our middle son Elliott. An awesome team was put together by the coaches Mr Heta and Mr Rivers, and a team that dominated all their games taking the top prize. I, frankly, could not be bothered to pick up a camera so all the shots were captured by Julie and our youngest son Isaak. I then slept the rest of Sunday.

Anyway, I better get on, got loads of editing to do and the builders are here, AGAIN doing more demolition.....

Steve

No comments: