Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Victoria & Shaun's Wedding at Yering Station

Victoria & Shaun were married in Victoria's Yarra Valley, a picturesque wine growing region less than an hours drive out of Melbourne's CBD. They have password protected their gallery.

This wedding was a joy to photograph as the venue is stunningly beautiful with excellent staff providing great service, the weather was ideal and last but certainly not least,the bride and groom are perfect hosts, a delight to be around.

I was informed Victoria deserves a lot of the credit for the wedding planning, sorry Shaun I am sure you were a great support. Both wedding coordinators at Yering Station said they'd never seen the restaurant look so beautiful and that Victoria's design was remarkable.

Oh and I nearly forgot to mention the other reason I enjoyed photographing Vic and Shaun's wedding so much, I had the privilege of photographing Shaun's brother Garreth's marriage to Emma 12 months prior and it was just lovely to catch up with them and their 'bump' on Saturday. I love the photos of them looking surprised at the reception.

So that was my Saturday. I love my job!

Cheers
Frank in OZ

No comments: