Sunday, January 24, 2010

Elise & Mark's Wedding Day at Dickens Manor, Elwood

Yesterday I had the pleasure of photographing Elise & Mark's Wedding Day.

Their wedding ceremony was delivered with an appropriate mix of fun and seriousness and as such was enjoyed by all.

After some photography at nearby St Kilda we returned to complete some formalities - I thought the speeches were particularly outstanding so well done to all who spoke.

To Elise & Mark, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day and for feeding me - the food was delicious.

Enjoy these moments on the blog and I will upload your images later this week.

To the bridal party, I enjoyed your company a great deal and hope you have manageable hangovers today.

Congratulations to all concerned for a great day!
Frank















No comments: