Friday, March 19, 2010

Alison & Stephen's Wedding at Auckland Zoo

Alison & Stephen's wedding was held at Auckland Zoo. Their wedding was the first of two Auckland weddings I captured for one2one in NZ this month. The zoo setting, the hospitality extended to me and the personalised place setting cards for every guest are aspects of their day I will remember.

Alison & Stephen, to say I enjoyed being part of your day is really a bit understated - I loved it! You are a beaut couple. Thank you for looking after me and inviting me to be one of your seated guests. Also thank you to your bridal party and families for making me feel so welcome.

I expect you are now having the time of your lives in Orlando and this is well deserved. Enjoy.

So... here is a preview of the way I saw your day. Hope you like.

Frank















1 comment:

one2onephotography said...

Really great job mate, you are a true professional, WE do have the best job in the World aye!

Steve