Monday, June 7, 2010

Amanda & Jonathon's Wedding at Butleigh Wootton

Amanda & Jonathon's wedding took place Saturday night at a wet Butleigh Wootton. I can't remember a couple that danced a better tango. I scored it a perfect 10.

The delightful couple ensured the experience for all their guests was enjoyable: perfect venue - one of Melbourne's best; a short ceremony in the marquee and canapes served immediately after (so nobody really noticed A & J missing for photos); what else... lovely food and refreshments, just the one speech etc..

Here are some of my favorite shots.

Thank you Amanda & Jonathon, I loved your day.

Frank


















How to dance the tango



Cheek

2 comments:

Gareth Robins (Wedding Photography in Auckland) said...

Gorgeous photos and I love the location, so much inspiration.

Frank said...

Thanks Gareth. Yes Butleigh is lovely.