Saturday, August 20, 2011

Donna & Paul's Wedding Day at Gum Gully Farm

Here are a few images from Donna & Paul's big day at Gum Gully Farm today - a wonderful setting for a wedding with the most welcoming and obliging hosts you could ever want. Thank you for looking after me so well once again Simon & Sue. Have to say Simon, well done on capturing a few great shots when my second camera was down - impressive work.
To the happy couple, congratulations! Your images will be ready when you return. Thanks for a great day Donna & Paul.
Frank































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Frank for the beautiful photos. You made it so easy yesterday. They are better than I could have imagined. I look forward to seeing the rest. Love from Donna and Paul.

Frank Vlahos said...

That was quick! Thanks Donna & Paul, I had fun capturing your photographs.