Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Alicia & Ian's Wedding at Inglewood Estate Chapel & Butleigh Wootton

I enjoyed capturing these images for Alicia & Ian on Saturday. You might recall their pre-wedding photos a few months ago.


So their wedding took place at the chapel at Inglewood Estate and it was there that this Dan O' Day inspired shot was caught. We took more photos at various locations before arriving at Butleigh Wootton.


Here are my favorites for you Alicia & Ian. I enjoyed your day immensely and I thank you, your bridal party and your loving families for this.

So I trust you will enjoy.

Frank (the tank) :-)





















3 comments:

Chloe said...

Spectacular photos Frank!

Alicia & Ian said...

Hi frank! Thank you so much! You made our day...... WE LOVE the photos! Talk when we get back from Alicia & Ian

Frank Vlahos said...

Thanks for your comment Alicia and Ian. Look forward to catching up when you return from your amazing HM.