Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Wedding of Krystal & Gus - meant to be together

Krystal & Gus were married at Butleigh Wootton on Saturday.

Krystal's prep shots were nearby at the Amora Riverwalk Hotel where her mum Leanne, Elise (Maid of Honour - see first photo) and Alex (Bridesmaid & Krystal's sister) supported and entertained the happy bride to be superbly.

There were many highlights for me as you will see from the pics below. So much emotion and love and a great bridal party - one of whom reminded me of the late Marlon Brando.

Krystal & Gus, I hope you enjoy these pics as I did capturing them.

Krystal & Gus - meant to be!

Frank
 Elise arriving to show me to Krystal's room.
The beautiful Krystal


  



Pajero to the rescue


















































4 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful photography Frank... definitely a lot of emotions evident and your story telling helped paint a lovely picture of what looked like a gorgeous day! Congrats to the couple :)

Frank Vlahos said...

Thanks Anna - a great couple and classy venue

Leanne Hoffmann said...

Hi Frank, The photos blew me away and I felt every emotion I knew was there on 18/8. And comments from friends not at the wedding: mesmerizing hothothot smokin' awesome. Thank you for doing a fabulous job. I would recommend your work without hesitation to anyone. Mother of the bride.

Frank said...

Thanks for the feedback Leanne. Glad you like the photos.