Friday, September 7, 2012

Fusion Video - Something new for all one2one photography Wedding Couples


Here is something new and exciting I have been working on...

Fusion Video.

Fusion video is the result of ‘marrying’ digital audio, captured from the couple's wedding day and my photography.

My inaugural video is from Elly & Vic's recent wedding at the Amora Hotel. You can view this video by clicking on the vimeo link below.

I would be grateful if you could let me know what you think of the concept by leaving a comment on this Blog or on my vimeo page.

Fusion video is a new service we will offer all future couples and the first few will be able to purchase their video at a special price.

Frank




Elly & Vic | August 2012 from Frank Vlahos on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jessica Wabinski said...

This is a great idea, it really adds another Dimension to your photos and gives a real sense of the wonderful loving and fun atmosphere at Elly & Vics Wedding

Frank Vlahos said...

Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback Jessica - it's much appreciated.