Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cara & Stefan's Wedding at Mystery Creek Hamilton

Well....what a day we had last Saturday at Cara & Stefan's wedding at Mystery Creek, Hamilton.

One thing I love about weddings is that they are all different, and given many of my images have a light hearted approach, this wedding was just up my street. Cara did not have Bridesmaids, she had Bridesmen, Dan and Les. Stefan also had one Groomswoman, Shelley, breaking with tradition and having friends close to them on the sides of the Bride and Groom that they wanted, you gotta love that.

Have a great time in Thailand guys, see you when you get back!

Steve ;-)









1 comment:

FOTB said...

Absolutely brilliant pics Steve and thank heavens you're a dab hand with a button hole I would never have got the bloody thing right without your able assist. My girl was absolutely stunning and your pics really did her justice. (The stunning bit she gets from her Mum, I just provide the rides)

Cheers
FOTB (Father of... you know the rest)