Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rebecca & Harry's Wedding in Melbourne

After Natalie and Gareth's wedding, I drove to the office uploaded their wedding images and backed them up of course, and then drove to the airport to catch my 5.10am flight to Melbourne to photograph Bec's and Harry's wedding in Rosebud, Melbourne. This was a 14 hour wedding shoot and to add to the pressure, Frank who is my business partner in Melbourne was the Best Man - eeek!

What a truly wonderful couple you both are and it was a great honour to not only be your photographer but to be present for your wedding day.

Steve



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Steve (and Frank)!!
Everyone who has seen them is totally blown away. We cannot thank you guys enough. Not only for the photos but for helping make our day so special. The time we spent taking photos with the two of you will remain one of our favourite memories of the day.

Frank said...

Steve did all the hard work. Then again changing 4 times was unexpected work lol. I think Harry would have perspired more than I did on my wedding - that's for sure. As for the photography, I just couldn't help it I guess when Steve was near and one of his cameras was free ...you understand I'm sure. Glad I could capture an image or two that you like. Your wedding day was special as you say. You two sure did a great job organising everything. Two awesome bands wow did they do a great job or what! Richard Clapton couldn't make it for the finale I know. Thank you and may you always be as happy as the day you were wed!