Thursday, February 18, 2010

Kirsty & Michaels Wedding at Woodlands

Last Saturday I had a great day with Kirsty and Michael covering their wedding at Woodlands. I delivered a lovely present box from Kirsty to Michael, it was a nice moment. The bridal party were an absolute blast, thank you Tracey, Carla, Mike and Gavin. We headed to a very, very old Villa for some of the Bridal Party shots, and I can't recall why we went in, but we all hated spiders (especially me) and how we got such great shots is a miracle!

People often ask me about my experience and after 600+ weddings, I think this testimonial from Kirsty and Michael says it all, received the morning after their wedding.

"Hi Steve, Michael and I just wanted to say thank you so much for all you did yesterday you went beyond the call of duty as our photogropher, lacing our dresses, doing the boys ties and flowers, driving one of the bridal cars and around all that making our day so special. You were so prfessional while still making us feel comfortable whilest getting photographed which was amazing! We will be highly recommending you to all of our friends and family. We cant wait to see our photos, once again Steve thank you very, very much for all your hard work yesterday. Kirsty and Michael Tomsett"

Cheers guys, see you Friday, Steve










3 comments:

Frank said...

Beautiful work Steve. Did they really take you to a spider infested barn? I thought there weren't any spiders in NZ.

Unknown said...

A gift box, how cool - wish I'd thought of that! lol :)

Gareth Robins (Auckland, New Zealand Wedding & Portrait Photographer) said...

I love the fourth shot with those leading lines. Fabulous wedding photos